As men and women age and hormones decline, both may experience challenges to sexual function. The good news is that there are natural molecules that have shown to support normal healthy sexual function.
Male Testosterone Support Molecules
- Tongkat Ali increased testosterone 71.55% in a 10 day trial. It has also been shown to be an aphrodisiac and to improve erectile dysfunction.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha increases testosterone (T) and supports hormonal balance.
- Boron increased free T almost 25% and increased the metabolism of total T into free T.
- Fenugreek Testofen increased serum T and free T.
- HRG80 Red Ginseng daily was found to increase sexual behaviors and higher T levels. It also supports healthy blood flow.
Blood Flow and Libido
- Maca showed to improve libido and boost overall mood after 6-8 weeks.
- Kaempferia parviflora promotes nitric oxide production to improve blood flow, encourages a healthy brain response to sexual stimuli, and inhibit an enzyme that can affect male sexual response, all without affecting hormones.
- Pycnogenol® promotes the enzyme that makes nitric oxide.
- L-arginine is the precursor to nitric oxide It also interacts with Pycnogenol® to sustain sufficient nitric oxide levels for healthy sexual function in men.
- Icariin from horny goat weed inhibits the enzyme that is responsible for winding down male sexual response.
- Maca root extract contributed to 34 % improvement in sexual function and response in peri– and post-menopausal women after just six weeks.
- Cordyceps encouraged a healthy sexual response in 86% of women.
- EstroG-100® proprietary blend of 3 botanicals improved vaginal dryness.
References available upon request. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Research, nutritional information and
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before initiating any new dietary or supplement program