Heart health is a complex topic, but our goal at Sundrops is to provide the most accurate up-to-date nutrition information. Maintaining heart health requires having enough of the molecules that provide antioxidant and artery protection. Lowering inflammation is critical, so is limiting LDL cholesterol and excessive sugar as these things promote damage.
Here are some tips for positive results:
- Diet: Keep the starch and sugar down but lean protein up, limit red meats. Eat plenty of berries and dark green leafy vegetables. Use omega-9 oils from olive oil, avocados, and almonds.
- Exercise: Keep it regular. Walking with a little high intensity thrown in works well, this will also help manage sleep and stress.
- Sleep: Get seven to eight hours for lower glucose and inflammation levels.
Nutrient and Supplement breakdown:
- Vitamin D, fish oil (1,000 mg each EPA and DHA), and magnesium promote healthy inflammation, glucose, and lipids.
- Antioxidants to form – neutralize artery damaging molecules. NAC and curcumin form and activate the body’s critical antioxidants*.
- Antioxidants to consume – Gamma vitamin E and tocotrienols, vitamin C, Astaxanthin, EGCG, dark chocolate, and pomegranate extract.
- Vitamin K2 activates proteins that move calcium out of the arteries.
- Ubiquinol form of CoQ10 provides energy and antioxidant protection.
An antioxidant formula or multivitamin that contains these simplifies the process!
*These statements have not been approved by the FDA. Not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. All supplementation should be under doctor’s supervision.*