Now that the holidays are over, you may be left with an extra bulge around the middle. The added weight is not good, but higher blood sugar, cholesterol, and inflammation are the important ones to bring back down. It’s easy to work within the body’s systems to make it happen quickly. Thirty days should be enough time to start making a significant change in your health and weight.
Burn Fat for Energy
Come to the store for this one. You need to know exactly how much protein, fat, and carbohydrate foods you require for fat loss. No guessing or relying on your appetite to control this. It’s easy to measure. The right balance of foods will get your body using fat for energy, which is key to success. You need to avoid alcohol, sugar, and starches for 30 days to make this work quickly. Avoid snacking. If needed, nuts or avocado works best to maintain fat use for energy.
The Exercise Plan
Let’s shoot for 6 days per week. Two to three days on weights or bands, and at least 30 minutes of cardio 5-6 days. If you are just starting out, take it easy. Consider some physical therapy if you are out-of-shape or have injuries. If you are in good shape and on a regular program, keep going and consider adding Tabata or other high intensity exercises for 4 minutes, 3 days per week. You can burn up to 400 to 500 calories over two days with this.
The Essential Molecules
All of the following molecules are essential to make everything work properly.
- Comprehensive Multi-Vitamin
- Vitamin D at slightly less than 1000 IU per decade of life. Goal is 60ng/ml.
- Fish oil totaling a minimum of 1800 mg of EPA and DHA
- Magnesium Taurate at 250mg to 500mg, adjusted by intake of green foods.
Manage Stress, Sleep & Inflammation
Lack of sleep increases cortisol and inflammation which slow the burning of fat. If you are stressed or not sleeping, consider KSM-66 Ashwagandha or the Magnolia from Relora to help manage cortisol. Ask one of the Nutritionists if you need proven sleep aids and molecules that balance normal inflammation.
Proven Appetite & Weight Loss Molecules
Neurotransmitters Dopamine and Serotonin help control mood and appetite.*
- Green Coffee Extract showed to lower post-meal blood sugar and cause weight loss of approximately 11 lbs. over 12 weeks at 200 mg per day.*
- Forskolin has been shown to cause increases in fat burning and led to higher levels of energy production at 250 mg per day.*
- Adipromin, showed to increase weight loss by 10 lbs. over placebo in 16 weeks at 900mg per day.*
- EGCG from Green Tea increased fat oxidation by 29% post exercise.
References available upon request. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Research, nutritional information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before initiating any new dietary or supplement program.